Saturday, June 07, 2014

4 1/2 Weeks & Counting


So I haven't posted about #3 simply due to lack of time. Between work, 2 littles, husband in seminary and then just the rest of life anything extra has been put on the back burner. Here's the short and sweet, baby #3 is due to arrive around July 8th!

What a great day, my best friends birthday. And if he decides to make his appearance before say oh July 6th then it's even a better day. July 6th was my great uncle BA's birthday. It's funny writing out his name. I haven't spoken or wrote his name Ina very long time. BA, which was his name And not his initials for short, was a very man in my life but also our family's life. BA was my Mimi Dot's only brother who had cerabal palsy. My grandmother started taking my brother and I to visit BA on a near weekly visit from the time we were E & EG's ages. Being the first born, BA referred to me as his Befferner Kate! The love I had for that man is incomprehendable to me when I try and think about it!! So, without getting anymore gushy, if Everett, our 3rd born and 2nd son, decides to join in on July 6th I will be forever thankful for the sweet blessing from The Lord.

Preparation for Everett is pretty much non-existent. Besides putting up his crib and washing Elliott's baby clothes, we have not done much. We did have our family picture of 4 taken this past weekend along with individuals of the kids and maternity pictures of me. I have done this before each baby so stopping now would seem silly. We have seen one image from our friend and photographer. It is simply beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest.

I'll leave you with our picture that I believe captures who we are as a family.




He will yet fill your mouth with laughter, and your lips with gladness. Job 8:21


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: