Thursday, January 22, 2009

Market We Go!

I am really excited about what this weekend holds! With Craig's job he travels to various markets throughout the year. I, just so happen, to have the pleasure of joining him "on the job" this trip! Tomorrow morning we are headed to Tupelo, MS to buy artwork and furniture! I am really excited to see for myself just how extravagant these events can be. Craig says that they do their best to wine and dine you and catar to your needs while you are in their showrooms! More than getting to go to market, I am really excited about spending the entire weekend with my hubby! One on one. Fun time together. Even though on work, it is away from the store, and this is always a great thing!

This week we attended our first small group meeting. Several weeks ago we started attending Christ Community Church and have been taking our time with plugging into a small group! We were a little hesitant on finding a group of young marrieds that share in the same things in life.

Sorry a short post but I must get to packing! Oh and checking the weather to see just what to pack in the first place! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: