Friday, April 23, 2010

Ever wonder how many uses for a household product you can come up with?

Ok. So the title is long. But have you ever thought about how many uses you can come up with for vinager. My friend introduced this idea to me. So after trying vin and water to remove soap scum from the bathtub I thought I would google it. So one website I cane across had 1001 uses listed. Let me know what you think and I will post a link to this later. I think I have found my new nontoxic cleaning agent. Plus it's cheap as can be. Happy Friday yall.


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Smith + Long said...

1001....i will have to check that out! hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

yes mam, that is what it said. Enjoying a relaxing day indoors while it rains. Baking bread sounds so yummy!!!