Friday, December 07, 2012

New Beginnings

Do you ever feel as though life is just a constant transition? For our family that's what it has been over the course of the past 3 years. We have gone from a family of 2 adults and 2 pups with 2 amazing full time jobs and owning our own home, in which we built, to a family of same 2 adults, no dogs instead 2 children, selling our home giving up our careers, moving to TX and planting roots.

In the course of the past month we have added our second child, Evelyn Grace, and now I start a new job. I have been practicing as a dental hygienist for the past 7 1/2 years and have loved it. Today I trade in my tools and pick up my teaching hat. My new title is part time clinical instructor at Concorde Career College.

Here's to new beginnings.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:E Campbell Rd,Richardson,United States

No comments: