Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Oh the Joys of Parenthood

As I am sitting done to write this blog entry, I notice that my last entry was in June of this year. I have failed to share with blog world that Everett has arrived. Yes, my 3rd and more than likely final baby entered the world on July 11, 2014. Thus far, he is my easiest baby and the happiest ever.

I mean Elliott was a good baby and he was content. He also was very inquisitive. By that I mean he looked like he had a permanent scowl in his brow because he was also in question if what was happening. And he is still that way. Definitely my most serious first child. His imagination ceases to amaze me. This year he started preschool, yeah yeah I know go ahead and say he is 4 and just starting school?!?!?! He has been in and out of day care, various nannies, MDO programs but I'll save that for a rainy day entry. Anywho, back to preschool. So about 2 weeks into school his teacher proceeds to mention that he has the biggest and vivid imagination she has ever seen in a kid his age. And she has taught preschool for 14 years! Back to the point, I guess his attentive personality has led us to a big imagination.

Evelyn, our precious and highly spirited 2 year, is just that. . . . TWO!!!! Lord please have mercy in us because I think this girl might make us loose our religion before we even get to the teenage years. Anyone else put there have one of these? I mean I love the girl to death and yes in case anyone else is thinking it she is a spitting replica of me at that age, according to my mother. If your in blog land mom, I'm so sorry. What's the saying, "payback is a *#!*#"! That'll almost preach. On the positive side of this vivaciously large personality embodied in a tee tiny structure, those traits and qualities will be the things that make her who she is as a young lady one day. Let's just pray that it keeps the unwanted male species away during the. Teenage years and when the time is right that The Lord releases Prince Charming to ride in in a while horse to sweep her off her feet!!!

Everett. . . . . Well let's just say he is my snuggle bear. He is smiley and giggly. He loves to be held and held by his momma. He's a pretty decent sleeper and the boy LOVES to jump! He jumps when he wakes up. He jumps after breakfast before his nap. He jumps if I need to take a shower. He just jumps and jumps and jumps!!!! I can't believe he is already 5 months old and cutting teeth, eating transitional baby foods and trying to hold hid bottle. We spent one night away him when he was around 3 months old. Oh what a glorious night of sleep. The Lord really knows what He's doing when he gives you that third baby and he's so laid back.

That's my three little blessings that we never thought we would have. Praise The Lord he had different plans.

Well, I hate to jet but I guess it's time for me to go follow through with bed time discipline. My princess is determine to scream and talk and try and get her older brother and roommate to converse and poor boy all he wants to do is SLEEP!!! So I'm going to rescue him and hopefully put the fear in her to where she's zip it!!!!

Night blog world. Hopefully I'll try and make this happen more often. Maybe less words and more pics.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: