Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year. . . New Day

2007 has come and gone. . . and now 2008 is ready to start a fresh! We have ended 2007 with a full last month. I have been working in S'port with Dr. Walker while both of his hygienist have been out on maternity leave and Craig has been crazily busy at Bodies. We spent our 2nd Christmas together in Boyton Beach, Florida. Dan was not able to come home for Christmas, so we took Christmas to him. The three of us had a great time just relaxing and loving the 85 degree weather! Not what you would think of as the Christmas season!

Now for 2008, we are looking to move into our new home sometime around the beginning of February. I started packing things up yesterday and have left just the bare necessities for cooking! I start teaching Preschool at Temple on the 8th and I am still working with Peachtree Dental mainly on Fridays. I have a couple of additional contract hygiene jobs that I am going to be doing in S'port. Bella and Abby are looking forward to their yard at the new house, but I am not sure they are aware that they won't be able to join us inside! We are looking to add another family member once we move. her name is Prissy and she is my 6 1/2 year old Rat Terrior/Whippet. My aunt and uncle have had her since I was in hygiene school. Three female dogs and a wife. . . I think Craig is out numbered!

Until next post, stay warm and Happy 2008!

No comments: