Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sheer Anticipation

So I have been extremely occupied with work and house stuff that I forget to post anything on this blog anymore. I do have picture updates, but I am too lazy right this second to get the camera and upload them. . so you'll just have to wait until I get a minute.

The latest on the house. .
* Walls are all painted and completed
* Kitchen cabinets and countertops are completed
* Bathroom cabinets and countertops are completed
* Shutters have been hung outside
* All the plumbing is completed
* All doors hung and hardware in place.

Only things left. . .
* Blow the insulation in attic
* Seal my stained concrete floors
*Touch up little things
* Lay the carpet in the 2 guest bedrooms

Anticipated closing date: end of next week!!!!!

Look for more soon!

No comments: